Saturday, June 2, 2012

Here you go!


After some requests, some prods and a few "just do its".....
 SOMEDAY has arrived. My first post! As advised, I will "start where I am at." My most recent project  has been at the request of a June bride.
     She needed bridesmaid's gifts.
I immediately thought of these clutches.
She loved them, but threw in a little twist. "Can you personalize them?" HA. Can I personalize them?   Sure I can. But how?  I didn't think the typical embroidered monogram would suit these fabrics or the achieve the look I was wanting.  So, after some head scratching I got it.





Wait for it




Wait for it








   BAM. Maybe a little something like this! 
Custom printed fabric labels. 

And of course they will need a candy ogg designs label. We can't have all these adorable bags running around town without a little advertising now can we?
I hope you all enjoy my first post. I am going to work very hard to keep them coming and keep you all entertained. Although I must admit I wanna do this for myself also. I have spent years creating and showing projects to friends and coworkers. I text photos all the time to random contacts and refer to it as selective blogging. Now after I notify everyone of my new blog I hope they will choose to read my posts at their own will. Thank you so much for taking your time to visit today.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great Job! Everything looks fabulous! LOVE, love your new blog.

    ReplyDelete